How do I get faith in this game, faith in this company?

The same 3 gen strats where a killer hold the game hostage for an hour, the same gen rush strats where SWF bring the most busted toolboxes, medkits, perks and addons. Every match is the same boring thing. I'm losing all hope. How can I get more faith in this game? I'm about to give up.

Comments

  • I don't know. There are many problems with balance and right now it's best to take a break and play something else. After they nerfed MYC, I stopped believing in the balance team that they can do anything right.

  • @ironblade said:

    I don't know. There are many problems with balance and right now it's best to take a break and play something else. After they nerfed MYC, I stopped believing in the balance team that they can do anything right.

    you're right honestly im taking a break right now.

  • @Ἥφαιστος said:

    The same 3 gen strats where a killer hold the game hostage for an hour, the same gen rush strats where SWF bring the most busted toolboxes, medkits, perks and addons. Every match is the same boring thing. I'm losing all hope. How can I get more faith in this game? I'm about to give up.

    If you’re not enjoying the game, I would recommend taking a long break. I often get frustrated with the game and with the devs’ decisions, but I still have fun in enough of my matches to keep me coming back. Fortunately I haven’t seen a 3-genning SM or Knight recently, so I hope people who were using that play style have gotten bored with it already.