Should I Wait For More Rewards From Meet Your Maker Event?

Should I wait until everything in the game is kind of fixed? I figure I ask because I was a little bit confused about this event. But anyway should I also wait and see for official updates? Or just try to get the charms for now?

Edited: I should of worded my post better. But I fixed my post to be a little bit more clear. Grammar was never my strong point so bear with me, lol.

Comments

  • You are going to wait forever.

  • Hm?

    Just get the charm.

    I am still not sure what this is - is there ony 1 charm at the moment?

  • @Mr_K said:

    You are going to wait forever.

    I should of worded my post better I should of said somewhat fixed. But Yeah I see why you say cause I agree it would be a long time for sure.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Hm?

    Just get the charm.

    I am still not sure what this is - is there ony 1 charm at the moment?

    Yeah I’m not sure either. Supposedly you can 3 charms but from what I read as well, you can only get one for now. But anyway thanks for the info I appreciate it.