Killer button
I wish there was a button I could press to not play against certain killers. I absolutely hate playing against certain ones.
I wish there was a button I could press to not play against certain killers. I absolutely hate playing against certain ones.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
K bye.
Imagine quitting a game because you can't choose your opponent. Do you also quit fighting games because you can't tell your opponent whom to pick? Or a shooter because you can't decide what guns the enemy team uses?
That's definitely not the reason I would quit, I've dealt with playing against a killer I hate because other games were fun. Game isn't as fun now tbh lol the changes to the game make it easier to quit as a survivor. Killers are loving it I'm sure
Play against bots I guess makes it faster and easier for killers. Killer is easy enough as is, at least against solo que