Getting Splinter Offerings 4 Killers I already Have

Why do you get Splinter offerings for killers that you already have. I have Freddy but still get his Splinter offerings for other killers. It’s really pointless.

Comments

  • Yeah I've been getting Leatherface offerings even though I have him it's weird.

  • It depends I think on when you bought the champion and how far into your bloodweb you got since on some of the characters Iv'e had a longtime I noticed something. All the ones that were at level one or under the level where you'd get splinters didn't get them once I'd bought the dlc.

    But for the ones near that level or at it I did get some splinters and if you still need to prestige well they won't bother you anymore after that.

  • I got a glass splinter from my pig bloodweb. Like behaviour pls. 
  • I think Mystery Boxes and Presents don't consider wether or not you own a killer. Your probably seeing it more as you get lots more Ultra-Rares during the current event.
  • I think Mystery Boxes and Presents don't consider wether or not you own a killer. Your probably seeing it more as you get lots more Ultra-Rares during the current event.
    But I’m not talking about the mystery boxes, this has been a thing for since 2017.