To that Meg who saved me with Borrowed Time against that Legion.

You are the best player I've ever played with that was SO nice of you to help me out, Meg. The Legion wouldn't let me say thanks in afterchat because he was salty of how hard he tunneled me and how I escaped.

Comments

  • @Raccoon said:
    Congrats  :D 

    She helped me out so much, I made sure to show the Legion how much I loved getting facecamped and tunneled with some squatting exercises. He wasn't happy I think LOL.

  • You should have messaged her afterwards!!! Its proper etiquette!!!
  • It's nice to see a random, legitimately happy topic here :)


  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    You should have messaged her afterwards!!! Its proper etiquette!!!

    Her profile was private :(

  • @Raccoon said:
    It's nice to see a random, legitimately happy topic here :)

    Thanks :)

  • Poweas said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    You should have messaged her afterwards!!! Its proper etiquette!!!

    Her profile was private :(

    Oh no!!! ::ohnoes:
  • If I get blown up end game, I'll usually try to have a laugh about it post game or congratulate them on the effort. 

    I genuinely play pretty hard, can be scummy, etc in-game, but an escape is an escape and a kill is a kill, so I'm more than happy to acknowledge either :3 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Poweas said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    You should have messaged her afterwards!!! Its proper etiquette!!!

    Her profile was private :(

    Oh no!!! ::ohnoes:

    Yeah it sucks she saved my arse. I was on my last millimetre of the struggle phase.

  • I got this pm when i was playing solo.
    I performed safe rescues, saved her from the 3rd hook by bodyblocking and stuff.

  • @Raccoon said:
    If I get blown up end game, I'll usually try to have a laugh about it post game or congratulate them on the effort. 

    I genuinely play pretty hard, can be scummy, etc in-game, but an escape is an escape and a kill is a kill, so I'm more than happy to acknowledge either :3 

    If you were in my shoes, you would be triggered. The amount of times I spun his frenzy and the amount of times I window juked him. He was tilted af. It's why at the end I took the borrowed time hit, went onto a ledge, used balanced landing and got to gates and squatted. He had no chance of catching me thanks to the Meg. Oh and did I forget to mention how he saw me break the last totem to cuck his NOED? But that Meg was so clutch I just had to make a thread to appreciate her help.

  • @Vietfox said:
    I got this pm when i was playing solo.
    I performed safe rescues, saved her from the 3rd hook by bodyblocking and stuff.

    What a nice guy, thanking you like that :D

  • Vietfox said:
    I got this pm when i was playing solo.
    I performed safe rescues, saved her from the 3rd hook by bodyblocking and stuff.

    Expected ungrateful teammate in pic, but was pleasantly surprised :)
  • This game isn't full of annoying trashy players. Some players are unbelievably kind and can help you a lot. I used to sacrifice myself for teammates but nowadays, I'm all about the gens. I'll only sacrifice myself if I like my teammate or if I'm in SWF with a close friend.