How did I know they were in the locker, was I ... watching?

My view, TTVs voice, they were slugged across the map, they played 2 oaks and ran to the corner and complained about being slugged but that's another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWvg1-UT6co


Comments

  • You're kidding, right? The killer could hear the survivor in the locker. Plus, the pool of blood outside the locker gives it away.

  • It’s a joke right? Lmao

  • Got to be hax

  • What I hate are crows OUTSIDE of buildings being spooked and flying away while I'm hiding INSIDE a locker INSIDE the building... 🤦‍♂️

  • @shalo said:

    My view, TTVs voice, they were slugged across the map, they played 2 oaks and ran to the corner and complained about being slugged but that's another video.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWvg1-UT6co

    Like I’ve said several times. This game is full of 👶🏻 that only complain and the paranoia that it creates is like a tsunami.

    ”how did they know?! Must be hacking”

    ”did i get stream sniped!?”

    ”i’m getting tunnelled”

    rage followed by disconnect

    that’s why i hope they never add voice chat. I don’t want to hear people make excuses as to why they’re bad.