reconect system for a game that crashes all the time when?.

Comments

  • DbD games don't last long enough for this to work. They're quite simply too fast. If it takes you ~2 minutes to get back, that could be someone dead on hook. A gen crucial gen could've been done. You don't recover from that if the killer doesn't let you.

    It's not worth the development time.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    DbD games don't last long enough for this to work. They're quite simply too fast. If it takes you ~2 minutes to get back, that could be someone dead on hook. A gen crucial gen could've been done. You don't recover from that if the killer doesn't let you.

    It's not worth the development time.

    it could take 2 mins if u get a hard crash but maybe is one of those reset ip ones that literally just crashes your game but not even discord or steam u can reconect instantly in less than 30 seconds when that happens. besides the game keeps crashing al lthe time and penalizing players.

  • On the new mobile version of DbD mobile this feature will be present. I see no reason why this shouldn't be a thing.

    Let's say I'm playing trapper and my game crashed. That trapper becomes a bot until I either rejoin the match or not. If I rejoin, I'll take control over the trappy bot and resume from where he stopped. If I don't rejoin, trappy bot will do his job without ruining the match for anyone. Survivors won't even notice that someone crashed or DC'd

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    On the new mobile version of DbD mobile this feature will be present. I see no reason why this shouldn't be a thing.

    Let's say I'm play trapper and my game crashed. That trapper becomes a bot until I either rejoin the match or not. If I rejoin, I'll take control over the trappy not and resume from where he stopped. If I don't rejoin, trappy not will do his job without ruining the match for anyone. Survivors won't even notice that someone crashed or DC'd

    i can also agree, if its a survivor potentially could get replaced by a bot i guess. im tired of this ######### servers BHVR uses. My conection also sometimes crashes wich it just happens.