Legendary bee Artist skin
What if Artist has a bee skin that can launch a swarm of bees or hornets at you? If you activate the ability it would have a beehive and anyone touches it will be covered in bees.
What if Artist has a bee skin that can launch a swarm of bees or hornets at you? If you activate the ability it would have a beehive and anyone touches it will be covered in bees.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d buy. I don’t even like Artist that much, but I’d buy it.
I'd get it. It sounds interesting.
At this point, just make it a Candyman legendary.
sadly it’s not possible as killer powers can’t get skins at all.
hopefully that will change though, it’s been a big request for a long time now.
and Victor deserves his hat.
And how about a Legendary skin for Plague that makes her vomit a stream of green flying bugs. They crawl all over you as they infect. You have to wash them off you at a founatin, and the Plague can drink from the fountain to vomit a deadly stream of black flying beetles which injure the survivor. The Plague's weapon is replaced with long retractable nails, and she wears a pale white dress and wide-brimmed black hat.
lol