Feng Min's Alert Perk

I use this perk almost constantly, and I discovered that every time when a cloaked Wraith destroys something, the perk activates as it should, but it won't show the killer's aura. Strangely enough, if the Wraith de-cloaks and then destroys, then I see it's aura. So.... This is intended? If it is, then please update the perk's description.

Comments

  • wraith is undetectable when cloaked so his aura isn't visible, works as intended

  • @TheMightyKala said:

    I use this perk almost constantly, and I discovered that every time when a cloaked Wraith destroys something, the perk activates as it should, but it won't show the killer's aura. Strangely enough, if the Wraith de-cloaks and then destroys, then I see it's aura. So.... This is intended? If it is, then please update the perk's description.

    Killers with the Undetectable status don't have their auras shown. When Wraith is cloaked, he is Undetectable. When Wraith is not cloaked, he is not Undetectable and his aura can be shown.

  • Part of Wraith’s body will become visible when he breaks something, but this doesn’t count as uncloaking so he remains Undetectable and his aura isn’t revealed. It’s intended.