Ghostface

Why does he have flapping sound while Undectable? Defeats the entire point.

Why the lingering breakout 2 seconds after you've played well by breaking LoS?

Why does injuring them reset the stalk meter?


This all feels like bad design. All this could be changed and he still wouldn't be even close to too strong as he's already generally not that great.

Comments

  • @Blueberry said:

    Why does he have flapping sound while Undectable? Defeats the entire point.

    Why the lingering breakout 2 seconds after you've played well by breaking LoS?

    Why does injuring them reset the stalk meter?

    This all feels like bad design. All this could be changed and he still wouldn't be even close to too strong as he's already generally not that great.

    I have been playing ghostface for a while and i still do not understand all hand-holding. generally flapping sound for most survivor is absent. very few survivor act on this and even if they do, you often come close enough to m1 them but it makes it impossible to stalk them on generators if the generator has blocked LOS. they can hear you coming and then play that whole LOS peako boo waste your time game with stalking.

    Lingering breakout is their latest hand-holding change they added in May update that changed Legion and Ghostface. No clue why.

    The deal breaker is 3rd change. the loss of stalk meter when m1 a survivor. It hurts his ability to juggle stalking and only allows you to m1->stalking after your power refills instead of getting an attempt to stalk then m1. Its also annoying when survivor bodyblock you at hooks because if you drop survivor, smart survivors during drop might get to a pallet and the person slugged might be impossible to hook. Alternative, your forced to m1 them losing your stalk which sucks. I presume swf utilize this more then soloq.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/367574/ghostface

    I have been playing ghostface for a while and i still do not understand all hand-holding. generally flapping sound for most survivor is absent. very few survivor act on this and even if they do, you often come close enough to m1 them but it makes it impossible to stalk them on generators if the generator has blocked LOS. they can hear you coming and then play that whole LOS peako boo waste your time game with stalking.

    Lingering breakout is their latest hand-holding change they added in May update that changed Legion and Ghostface. No clue why.

    The deal breaker is 3rd change. the loss of stalk meter when m1 a survivor. It hurts his ability to juggle stalking and only allows you to m1->stalking after your power refills instead of getting an attempt to stalk then m1. Its also annoying when survivor bodyblock you at hooks because if you drop survivor, smart survivors during drop might get to a pallet and the person slugged might be impossible to hook. Alternative, your forced to m1 them losing your stalk which sucks. I presume swf utilize this more then soloq.

    Yeah I started playing him more than I have in the past and he just feel clunky. Like why am I getting punished for playing well when I break line of sight. It should be a pseudo game of peak a boo with me going in and out, in and out preventing my breakout trying to get them exposed.

    His cooldown on his stealth is also ridiculously long. Feels basically required to run an addon to shorten it.

  • Why can he stalk me over a tiny object, but I cannot reveal him over that same object?

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3368197#Comment_3368197

    Yeah I started playing him more than I have in the past and he just feel clunky. Like why am I getting punished for playing well when I break line of sight. It should be a pseudo game of peak a boo with me going in and out, in and out preventing my breakout trying to get them exposed.

    His cooldown on his stealth is also ridiculously long. Feels basically required to run an addon to shorten it.

    His cooldown on his stealth is also ridiculously long. Feels basically required to run an addon to shorten it.

    at one point, the cooldown was like 30 seconds and I was running double recovery add-on to shorten it.

    Like why am I getting punished for playing well

    shrug. I would say only good thing about playing ghostface is that you are less affected by boring circle of healing as stealth killer. Other than that, it is one of those killers that is bully material. I mostly play him for stealth killer variety.

    he just feel clunky.

    his gameplay is not very fluid. he is kinda always been like that.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Why can he stalk me over a tiny object, but I cannot reveal him over that same object?

    Like what object?

    It feels ways more common that they can break you out without being stalkable than vice versa. Also given it's a 4v1 and you can get simultaneously broken out from different people in different directions I feel the reveal should be more in his favor especially given it's his power, it's currently the opposite.

  • The pews in Campbell's Church and the small fences around the graves in Eeryie of Crows @Blueberry