can you guys bring the splinters back

just want to test killers before i buy them

Comments

  • Since they're upgrading the bots, I think BHVR should make all available killers, survivors, and perks available in bot games so that players can practice and try them out before purchasing them.

  • either they need to expand the PTB to cother platforms than steam, so everyone can test a new chapter, or they should make it possible to try an original killer (or survivor) 3 times to test them. I don't think they would let you test licensed chapters. Splinters would also clutter your bloodweb if you don't own a lot of killers, which isn't great. So I would say that for licensed Killers you could maybe spend 5k shards for testing once (and that you can only test them once).

  • Being able to try any killer in custom matches, even if only against bots, should be a feature. Nobody wants to buy a killer only to realize they kinda suck.

  • @Caiman said:

    Since they're upgrading the bots, I think BHVR should make all available killers, survivors, and perks available in bot games so that players can practice and try them out before purchasing them.

    Hope so too, though maybe something that’s not possible for (some) licensed characters?

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3367101#Comment_3367101

    Hope so too, though maybe something that’s not possible for (some) licensed characters?

    like the no longer buyable demogorgon