Is there an uptick in repeating maps?
I'm just curious to know because I've gotten the swamp maps at least 6 times in a row now as demogorgon ๐ its getting a little old
Tagged:
Mod
I'm just curious to know because I've gotten the swamp maps at least 6 times in a row now as demogorgon ๐ its getting a little old
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, if anything there's a system in place to prevent the same map twice in a row, and reduce it's likelihood of appearing for the next few games. Unless they managed to bug that one too.
The system is not active yet, it will be next week:
Aha, then that explains it. I apologise.
Probably not, but I got badham 3 times in a row so that's something worth talking about I guess.