I think they should remove exhaustion from Background Player
It gives me the feeling that you should not have exhaustion since you are not "gaining" distance with the killer. Change it to 40s cd, so I could still get another exhaustion perk.
It gives me the feeling that you should not have exhaustion since you are not "gaining" distance with the killer. Change it to 40s cd, so I could still get another exhaustion perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tbh even then it seems pretty useless and heavily outclassed by SB
Its annoying because 9/10 times it activates you are sitting on a gen
I don't think so, it already basically eliminates the risk from saves, being able to stack that with another exhaustion perk would be nuts.
It would be problematic to not have exhaustion and let it stack with other exhaustion perks, so no.
Nah it’s fine since you’re not required to use it if you don’t run.
If it were auto activated like I'd understood it before it went live, my thought was Adrenaline rules, it causes exhaustion but is not prevented by it.
This perk's point isn't to gain distance,, its to actually try goin for pallet /beamer saves
It's already a top tier killer bully perk for SWFs, there's literally no reason to buff it any further.
Tbf, I don't see why all Exhaustion perks are set to 40 seconds.
You could fine tune balance a little more by adjusting the duration of Exhaustion.
Background Player could use a 20 second Exhaustion, while Dead Hard could get a 60 second Exhaustion, and the rest stay about 40 seconds.