Does The “Map Prevention” System Actually Work?
Yesterday night, I was playing with some friends and we got The Pale Rose (Backwater Swamp) 4+ times in a row.
Is the system working? Is it bugged? Or does it only apply to Killer?
Tagged:
Mod
Yesterday night, I was playing with some friends and we got The Pale Rose (Backwater Swamp) 4+ times in a row.
Is the system working? Is it bugged? Or does it only apply to Killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The system will be active next week, Peanits mentioned it yesterday:
Oh okay then, I haven’t been keeping up that much with DBD News recently so I was confused. Thank you for the help!