4K not enough to get the adept?

Got 4K with skull merchant and still didn't get the adept achiement. So do you still have to get 4 iridescent score as well?

Comments

  • Might be bugged, I got the adept with a 4k and didn't have all iridescent emblems

  • By any chance, were you doing things with the killer's power when the match ended? I've had multiple issues with adepts not proccing because I was messing around for last minute points. This isn't an issue on every killer, only some of them, but I haven't even played Skull Merchant yet, so I don't know if that's the case.

    Survivors DCing on hook will also kill the adept, unfortunately.

  • @Laluzi said:

    By any chance, were you doing things with the killer's power when the match ended? I've had multiple issues with adepts not proccing because I was messing around for last minute points. This isn't an issue on every killer, only some of them, but I haven't even played Skull Merchant yet, so I don't know if that's the case.

    Survivors DCing on hook will also kill the adept, unfortunately.

    Had this happen as well!

  • @Laluzi said:

    By any chance, were you doing things with the killer's power when the match ended? I've had multiple issues with adepts not proccing because I was messing around for last minute points. This isn't an issue on every killer, only some of them, but I haven't even played Skull Merchant yet, so I don't know if that's the case.

    Survivors DCing on hook will also kill the adept, unfortunately.

    Damn I did use it could be reason why. Just disapointing because I tried this adept 4 games and then it does not even work when I did everything right... Before also hillbilly adept didn't work for me first try and that was just painful.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3365342#Comment_3365342

    Damn I did use it could be reason why. Just disapointing because I tried this adept 4 games and then it does not even work when I did everything right... Before also hillbilly adept didn't work for me first try and that was just painful.

    Because I haven't got the shards for Skull Merchant yet - does she have anything that detaches her point of view from the usual first person killer? Like being able to see directly out of her drones when she sets them up or something? The killers I've witnessed this issue on - Dredge, Twins, and Knight - all shared this feature, and I was doing something not attached to the killer when the match ended. If so, that's probably the issue.

    That's brutal, though. Billy used to be one of the killers who got screwed by the emblem system (personally I had a bunch of issues getting Myers'), but the new adept's not without its pitfalls either. Best of luck in getting another match that works out.

  • It's been a while since I felt so miserable as killer. Three matches in a row trying for the adept I had someone disconnect. With the previous system requiring two pips for an adept, I could farm it out to make up for a survivor disconnecting. Now, there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. It's a foolproof way for a single survivor to screw a killer out of the adept. That includes a survivor who disconnects on the hook, which I was super annoyed to discover. For the longest time, a survivor disconnecting on the hook screwed the killer out of completing Daily Rituals, but then BHVR fixed that and started counting those as kills; seems we've gone backwards.

    I despise the new adept requirements, I really do. Between disconnects, the hatch, and survivors crawling to some corner to force a bleed out, it feels so much worse than before.

  • I believe killer adept in general are bugged.