A different look at Background Player
Hey Guys you almost had a great anti tunnel perk.
What if its an activate perk say 8 seconds. When unhooking a survivor they get a 4 sec speed boost of 150 percent. The un-hooker gets the exhaustion status effect for 40 secs. That way you can choose to use it in a tunneling or camping scenerio to help out a team mate. I think this would be a huge help!
Comments
Also it gives flexability to run to exhaustion perks. If there is no tunneling or camping happening you can chose to not use it and have SB or DH.
Because survivors could use it as a chase escape. They could get hit and then rush unhook and now the killer has to hold w to either the unhooked survivor or the unhooker. I think it wouldn't reduce tunnelling.
From what I understand, this version would just only give the unhooked person the Sprint Burst. The unhooker would only get exhausted.
I think it would deter tunneling a bit tbh. Or if not deter, atleast it would waste killer's time more.
I agree at the moment the perk is a complete dump. No matter how many reviews they wrote, the fact that the perks of the survivors were complete garbage bhvr decided to simply score on their gaming community
I also hoped that the developers would guess to make such a perk that would speed up two survivors and would work against campers' toxic tunnelers
Guardian still exists. If you want to speed buff an unhooked survivor, use that.