delete dead hard
just like u deleted ruin this perk has been meta since 2017 it's old news remove it
just like u deleted ruin this perk has been meta since 2017 it's old news remove it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My heart is with you, however things must be done fair and balanced... and constructive. I personally think the best option is the keep the part Survivors like the most, the negating of a hit and then remove the speed aspects of the perk. Solidifying it as not both a speed perk and hit negation perk but as the latter. This is turn will require DH users to use windows and pallets better which I think is a fair trade off from the height the perk is at right now. 20% global usage rate.
While I agree that DH existing creates a frustrating dynamic as Killer, I don’t see any other way to solve the issue without either reworking exhaustion which is unfair to the niche/weak exhaustion perks or simply deleting DH which is also unfair
I just think it’s permanently doomed to be another old DS/Pain Res type perk where even if it’s not present in the lobby you still adjust your gameplay to counter it just in case its there