QoL tweak for the Skull Merchant's radar

I had a small and simple idea: if a survivor is Locked On and visible on the Skull Merchant's radar due to either being in a drone's detection radius or wearing a Claw Trap, their dot should appear red on the radar instead of white to distinguish them from any other survivors on the radar and make it easier to track the most vulnerable survivors. Maybe the dot should maintain a white outline to it, so that it's still easily visible on the black background, too.

You could even take this a step further and have injured survivors show up as yellow or orange, giving the Skull Merchant more information on who to pursue.

Comments

  • It’s something I guess.

    In general her radar/claw traps feel largely irrelevant and don’t really do much of anything.

  • @Blueberry said:

    It’s something I guess.

    In general her radar/claw traps feel largely irrelevant and don’t really do much of anything.

    I agree, but that's a topic for another thread (or a dozen other threads). For now, if she's supposed to be an information-focused killer, then we may as well try to make her as good at it as possible.