Infectious Fight no longer fun

With the new change to screams, Infectious Fright is no longer fun or satisfying to use.


Why did scream mechanic need changing?

Comments

  • Obviously because it had synergy with Distressing and Monitor and Abuse on Wesker. Completely broken combo of 3 perks that can almost rival 1 aura perk.

    Seriously, though. They changed it, knew what that would mean and then decided to go for it anyway. I really want to know what they were thinking.

  • @Xernoton said:

    Obviously because it had synergy with Distressing and Monitor and Abuse on Wesker. Completely broken combo of 3 perks that can almost rival 1 aura perk.

    Seriously, though. They changed it, knew what that would mean and then decided to go for it anyway. I really want to know what they were thinking.

    This^

    I just hope they change those perks up so they can still compete with other perks. I already didn't use most of these and they they are nerfed even more? why would I?

  • I hope they revert the scream changes, they really aren't good.

  • @Purple_Orc said:

    With the new change to screams, Infectious Fright is no longer fun or satisfying to use.

    Why did scream mechanic need changing?

    I still don’t know what the scream change did? Is the scream now limited to a certain range and then silent beyond that range ? Would you kindly clear it up for me?

  • @ProudRinMain said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/367138/infectious-fight-no-longer-fun

    I still don’t know what the scream change did? Is the scream now limited to a certain range and then silent beyond that range ? Would you kindly clear it up for me?

    You hear screams up to 19 metres away. Anything further than that is silent. There should be loud noise notification but that doesn't seem to work.