Auto-Aim needs to go.

For the love of the entity LET ME TURN OFF THIS GARBAGE.


I don't know why this horrible mechanic even exists but it is constantly getting in the way.

Want to mind game lunge around a pallet. Nope locks onto to the survivor and hit a wall.

Want to hit a survivor around a tree? Nope locks onto the tree.

Want to bait out deadhard and not actually hit the survior. Too bad, they are now sprinting away.


Please just let me click a button that disables it.

Comments

  • *Aim-Dressing needs to go

  • @moondos said:

    For the love of the entity LET ME TURN OFF THIS GARBAGE.

    I don't know why this horrible mechanic even exists but it is constantly getting in the way.

    Want to mind game lunge around a pallet. Nope locks onto to the survivor and hit a wall.

    Want to hit a survivor around a tree? Nope locks onto the tree.

    Want to bait out deadhard and not actually hit the survior. Too bad, they are now sprinting away.

    Please just let me click a button that disables it.

    You can disable it.


    Mobile DbD only.

  • Feels like this is getting worse lately, and I'm constantly snapping in a weird direction when I attack. And some of the best survivors know about it and can consistently fake it out.