Daily Rites - To be able to complete them as either Killer or Survivor.
Over my 440 hours of Dead By Daylight, a vast majority of my Daily Rites, even when deleted and redrawn, are for Killer.
I don't know whether this is because I play Killer more than Survivor or not, but in general I want to get Daily Rites for Survivors because I play that role too, and I actually enjoy playing the role.
But of course nearly every Daily Rite I get is for Killer. I haven't seen a single Survivor Rite for two weeks.
Rather than us having up to three Daily Rites that can be either Survivor or Killer, make it so that each day we get a Daily Rite that can be completed either as Killer or as Survivor.
Here's some images as an example.
Note; I just took all these rites images from Google Images. My 'rewards' values, and the 'this or that' challenges were chosen and paired at random.

With this example system of mine, each day will bring two Rites, one for Killers and one for Survivors. Both Rites have the same reward, and completing either one of them will net you the reward.
Say you complete the first one, which is Mors Ambitio OR The Awakening. You can either Escape as Dwight, or Kill as Wraith. On completing either of these, you can claim the 45k Bloodpoints reward, and the pair vanishes, opening a slot for another pair of Daily Rites.
This being implemented would likely eliminate the problem with players only ever getting rites for one role, in some cases a role that they don't even like playing, or don't even play at all. It'd give players the choice to whether they want to complete the Daily Rite as Killer or as Survivor, without having to wait until the next day before they can trash it and get a new one, which may more often than not end up being a Rite for the exact same role.
What do you think of this idea?
Comments
See;
I am tired of getting daily rights for killers I can't stand running. I know she is the OP killer, but I do not enjoy running Nurse. It is boring for me. Same with Billy, Wraith, and Huntress. Yet, all of my daily rituals are for those four killers. Can't they see my account runs Trapper, Shape, Pig and Hag more?!
On the survivor side, it is always Jake Park (who I never run!) and Bill. I prefer Feng, Claud, and DK and run them all but exclusively. Though lately I've started running Kate a bit more...
EIther way, stop forcing us to run crap we don't want to run. I completely dread those matches and it makes me hate the characters even more.
So. Many. Hillbilly and Cannibal rituals recently. I'm fine when it is the Spirit or the Hag (basically the only other two I get rituals for) since I use them but I'd like more variety.
Also, more Survivor rituals, that aren't tied to a specific Survivor, would be great.
I think the reason why generally killer dailies pops up (my experience and the killers that I watch) is because the devs fear that there might not be enough killers for survivors to play with. However, the ratio is not 1 to 4 so this approach is just terrible.
I think that people should not be forced to play a role that they don't want to play.
I agree with you, you should be able to complete rituals by playing either role. I hope they change it soon.
Re-bump.