Killer adept problem
If you do 11 hooks, but the last Survivor dc's just at the end, you don't get the adept...
If you do 11 hooks, but the last Survivor dc's just at the end, you don't get the adept...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's because it's based solely on kills now, not double pips. Number of hooks is irrelevant.
In other words, go for 4 hooks.
Oh I know how you feel about getting Killer Adepts in general. You see I almost got Blight’s Adept first try then the last survivor dc. I got the adept eventually. I mean I worked for it in the first match I mentioned but also the others. It was very annoying to say the least. But anyway my point is that I still believe they should count dcs as kills too. Especially when you again work for the Adept.
Ok I know but i tought that dc count as kills
Dcs should count as kills for the purposes of adepts