Why doesn't DC count as a kill?
You're sweating like a killer whole game long to get an adept and in the end someone leaves the game and that's it, you don't get it. it's very sad
You're sweating like a killer whole game long to get an adept and in the end someone leaves the game and that's it, you don't get it. it's very sad
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. I actually asked about it before on here just before the adept achievement changes were made. And a dev confirmed a DC would not count as a kill and therefore ruin an adept.
I said that didn't seem fair and they didn't reply 🤷♂️
I was wondering, does DS count in MMR?
How do you mean?
DCs do not count as Kills in MMR, they neither increase nor decrease your MMR. And while it would be nice to have DCs count as deaths for Adepts, I think BHVR is afraid of making that change because the implications would require them to change how MMR works.