Do you think this is a strategy?

If the killer stays in one place for a long time, he or she should be forced to blow the game or allow the survivor to pass through the killer.
It can be unnatural to use a translator.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/351979430?filter=highlights&sort=time

Comments

  • 1) This is bannable. He is holding the game hostage by body blocking you. Report him.
    2) Name shaming is not allowed on the forums, I would remove the link to his profile. Just PM a mod or something.
    3) As far as I am aware, you can drop an item while touching the killer to break collision, allowing you to pass through.

  • How do you prove something like this just out of curiosity?

    I assume record it, but how much do you have to record before disconnecting? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? There's no telling how long a person could keep that up. It goes on for 40 mins there.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    How do you prove something like this just out of curiosity?

    I assume record it, but how much do you have to record before disconnecting? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? There's no telling how long a person could keep that up. It goes on for 40 mins there.

    Well a recording is always good but a few minutes is probably sufficient and I believe @Peanits commented on this in another thread about it being understandable to dc and the timeframe.

    They also have heat maps data etc so once the game gets reported they could easily verify the killer had the survivor blocked.

    @BlackBugy submit the video to the following link and just follow the prompts and they'll take a look at it.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • Wow, when I first read this thread I had no idea how bad the bodyblocking was, that is over the top toxic gameplay right there.