BHVR please killswitch Ormond
I had a lot of games recently like this, survivors refusing to participate in the game and just climbing the rock and staying there. this is ridiculous!!
I had a lot of games recently like this, survivors refusing to participate in the game and just climbing the rock and staying there. this is ridiculous!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just give the kill to the killer and move on if someone decides to waste his time like this. It happened with dead dawg saloon and it didn't get killswitched, it won't happen this time as well.
I always ask myself why they even have a killswitch feature if then they don't use it.
Take Fortnite as an example. If an item/game mode doesn't work as intented or gets exploited by players in any way, it gets removed almost immediately.
I hope the map is hotfixed for tomorrow's patch otherwise it should be killswitched.