DLC Stranger Things

Hi there, im new DBD player. I have a question about the Stranger Things dlc. Will this dlc still be restored for later players? :(. I would buy it immediately!

Comments

  • no unless a new deal is done with netflix (which is unlikely) the dlc will not be available again.


  • Why is this unlikely? Stranger Things could offer more killers to DBD.

  • @DEMONANCE said:

    no unless a new deal is done with netflix (which is unlikely) the dlc will not be available again.

    How is it unlikely? They were working on a map prototype that dbdleaks showed before they went obsolete, plus it's in Netflix's interest to bring it back since stranger things is going to be ending soon

    However I don't think it'll be anytime soon that we get it since the final season is well a ways off

  • @Simaa said:

    Hi there, im new DBD player. I have a question about the Stranger Things dlc. Will this dlc still be restored for later players? :(. I would buy it immediately!

    I don't think they can answer these types of questions, even if they wanted to lol

    They do know the community wants it back and they were working on a prototype map for the new chapter, but whether if it was cancelled or still being worked on is unknown

  • This content has been removed.
  • It’s not coming back. Most likely because Netflix pulled out of the agreement after 2 years, in favour of spending the resources on their own gaming branch. We don’t know anything for certain because of NDA’s, though. It’s widely accepted that both parties would profit from ST returning, but alas.

    In other words, the inner workings of Netflix are an enigma.

  • Thanks for the comments guys, I can only hope for a new chaptear. New killers are always in the game, perhaps the return of ST is planned. I wish.

  • @Simaa said:

    Thanks for the comments guys, I can only hope for a new chaptear. New killers are always in the game, perhaps the return of ST is planned. I wish.

    We all still hope.

    Netflix doing stupid things left and right at the moment. Maybe they get some sanity back in the future.