Easy way to tell you play againts SWF (99% chance)
You see lobby with at least 3+ items. As soon as you hit someone and they drop the item, I noticed some Survivors will start to drop the items on spots (I saw the dropped items on the floor, etc.) There is no way unless they directly saw you hitting someone with M1 and item that they will hide item themselfs suddenly unless they know this perk is in the play (called out).
Comments
I assume you’re talking about bringing franklins?
In which case yes a SWF will usually call out that a killer has franklins but I have played solo matches where the other players got hit before me, and then I will set my item down somewhere to keep it from being taken and losing its charges. How? I kept running across random items on the ground and I figured it out.
However I don’t think the number of items in a lobby has any correlation with being in a swf.
Yea I forgot to put the perk name. It of course only works when you run the perk and they bring items.