The Knight
Is a bad killer. The AI minions are just an objectively bad idea for a killer design.
Worse to face in chase than Nurse imo, and that's saying something.
Sidenote: I had an interesting thought, what if DH reverted back to how it used to be, but changed the animation to a dive-roll similar to a souls-like? That would be bussin
Comments
"The killers power is bad because it's too powerful" is a hell of a take for the Knight.
Knight has a laundry list of weaknesses. Use them.
Are you quoting me? I never said that.
"Worse to face in chase than Nurse imo, and that's saying something."
Are you implying that Nurse is the second worst killer in the game or something?
You clowning right?
No no, I mean seriously. Did you read your own post before posting?
Anyways... hold W.
Knight can't answer a survivor that holds w.
Nurse is objectively more broken and is by far worse killer to go against. I just mean Knight is equally as effective at killing loops while also feeling like the game is holding the killers hand. You don't need to outplay a single survivor as knight just get your minion chasing them and cut them off. It's like the same strategy for blocking loops as The Artist but instead the crows follow you around and essentially do the work for you. It's just not fun and to my original point a bad design for a killer.