Honestly? 60fps is never game to happen. The game is poorly optimized on PC too, and I think the sheer amount of work that would be needed to bring the game up to standard is unfeasible and won't be happpening.
However, yes I've seen some example videos and this game looks rough on console. I hope for the sake of our console brethren they can do something. It only hurts the game in the end.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
However, yes I've seen some example videos and this game looks rough on console. I hope for the sake of our console brethren they can do something. It only hurts the game in the end.
Yeah it sucks. Now we're looking at March or something.
A little later is March/April from December I guess lol
Assuming they stick with the “Spring” target.
Even PC cant maintain stable 60, but good luck on that