Nerf gen rush and/or god pallets and/or Tiles with no LOS breaker

Title says it all.


Killer's perks have been butchered for a year or more, map design screw us over on top of it.


Everyday I log in to 100% bp bonus for killers.


What more is there to say?

Comments

  • @Spectralfx said:

    Title says it all.

    Killer's perks have been butchered for a year or more, map design screw us over on top of it.

    Everyday I log in to 100% bp bonus for killers.

    What more is there to say?

    Wait, you do?

    I only see the bp on killer for like 2 hours by 8 pm. Its better than before that was basically never, but i still find it a very rare occurrence

  • I see the same as @BlueHorkew . The incentives are on survivor most of the day. That's true at least here in EU. And it's not just killers that got their perks destroyed. How often do you see e.g. iron will these days? One of the most favorite survivor perk suddenly disappeared.

  • I guess our experiences are different, I usually play at peak hours on Firdays and weekends or late in the evening when all the try hard streamers are on, NA side.

    Glad to hear that its different for others.