Dont You Ever Just...

Try something so stupid, thinking that it cannot possibly work, but it ends up working?

I think I just had one of those moments.

https://twitter.com/iron_cutlass/status/1631145261228605440

Seriously though, she probably had the absolute crap scared out of her, but I feel like I was too out in the open to begin with, and I should have been seen, there is no way this should have worked, but it did.

(Keep in mind, I did this 3 times in the same match, I really think they would have stopped falling for it after the first time.)

Comments

  • Me on my way to walk straight through a pallet

    (the Ace thinks I am not that stupid, I am)

  • @Pulsar said:

    Me on my way to walk straight through a pallet

    (the Ace thinks I am not that stupid, I am)

    I love/hate it when people camp pallets since they always expect me to just respect the pallet until they drop it, but nah, every single time I walk through and get stunned.

    Occasionally it works out since I get a hit... Occasionally though... Most of the time I just look like an idiot.

  • I put a trap at a gate out of nowhere.

    Then after I misses attack on purpose to Feng and let her escape to that gate. She was trapped, I stood at range watching her struggled from the trap, EGC was like 10-12sec remaining.

    • I could M1 her, hook and kill
    • I could grab her from trap, hook and kill

    But no, I just want to see her stuck on trap and die to EGC. And I success

    If she was able to get out from trap, I would let her escape.