Please remove the prestige 100 cap.

I think removing the prestige cap would allow more personalization of our characters. The more choices we have the better. Let people show off their enjoyment for playing a survivor or killer by reaching an indefinite level of prestige.

Comments

  • P100 alone takes a pretty significant time to reach. It's enough of a statement that you're committed to your character.

  • I feel like removing the 100 cap would be a bad idea. People love setting goals and reaching them. Working for and reaching P 100 on a character feels really good, and rewarding in the end. You get infinite level 50 bloodwebs, which means 2 iri nodes. You also have a rounded big number to shove off. It feels like completion, and very satisfying, I believe. (I don't have a P 100 myself)

    Then after reaching this lofty goal with 1 character, you can reach it with someone else. This inspires players to play the game and strive for something. If you remove the cap, then there's nothing to strive for, nothing to reach, nothing to achieve.