Unlocked past Tome cutscenes unavailable/locked

Platform: PC

I was doing my rift challenges and figured i'd reread/rewatch some of the tome lores and thats when i saw that all previously unlocked tome cutscenes were locked.

I did this after playing a few matches and just after i completed "Pain is strength" master survivor challange in tome 14 lvl 3. Before that i also completed an incomplete challenge i had "Cooperative healthcare" at 3/4.

After restarting the game, the cutscenes were available/unlocked again.

Additional info (not sure if it helps):

-Was playing as Steve Harringon

-First 2-3 match perks: Dead Hard, Empathy, Distortion, Bite the bullet

-Perks used just before noticing the bug: Lithe, Distortion, Resilience, Small game

Hope it helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • From what I've heard, the cutscenes will be available to watch as long as you haven't played a match since opening the game, but will lock after a match has been played.

  • It is more if you are queued for a match you cannot watch the cutscenes. As soon as you are not queued anymore you can watch them.

    I expect the reason is that in case a game is found the cutscene could not cpmplete or there are some other issues with joining the game in that case.

    So I don't think this is a bug.