Please map heal and drop pallet separately on consoles

People drop pallets I'm under instead of healing because those commands are mapped to the same button by default. I need that pallet for power struggle and to be saved.

My input binding works fine, it is:

L1 - run

Square - crouch

L2 - use item

O - drop item

X - pick up item/Interactions

R3 - actions

L3 - secondary action/skill check

R1 - activate ability 1

R2 - active ability 2

L3 - wiggle right

L3 - wiggle left

Comments

  • Map 'pick up item/interactions' to triangle/Y. This is just a simple fix, but you can't expect every player to remap their buttons. I don't know if this issue is present on Xbox but on playstation it sure is. It's a huge problem when running power struggle with teammates dropping my pallet.

    Maybe even consider making the pallet not droppable while I'm under itwith that perk equipped.

  • Yeah this is a huge glaring issue with the base configuration they've never tried to address.