Game is unplayable for me

Seriously, I've been crashing for nearly every match I enter, i walk around for a little while then i get kicked out and it says "in order to access this content an internet connection must be required" #########, I'm pretty sure I've got an internet connection otherwise I wouldn't even be able to get into the lobby.  I'm on ps4 and it's been happening ever since the winter solstice started. I've only gotten to play one match and that was yesterday!!! Are there any other ps4 players that this is happening to? Game is technically unplayable 
Edit: I've also lost my addons and offerings that I brought into that match and I think I depip after it too

Comments

  • I won't say that I'm unable to play, but I did crash once out of the blue yesterday.
  • Happens to me on Xbox... If I sit on the title screen for too long I get that message and it kicks me out of the game.
  • Just happened again!!! Except this time I actually got to play for like a few minutes before crashing on me
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Seriously, I've been crashing for nearly every match I enter, i walk around for a little while then i get kicked out and it says "in order to access this content an internet connection must be required" #########, I'm pretty sure I've got an internet connection otherwise I wouldn't even be able to get into the lobby.  I'm on ps4 and it's been happening ever since the winter solstice started. I've only gotten to play one match and that was yesterday!!! Are there any other ps4 players that this is happening to? Game is technically unplayable 
    Edit: I've also lost my addons and offerings that I brought into that match and I think I depip after it too

    Language.

  • psa-bamboozle and remember me are broke as well as innumerable other things.  we should put information here to benefit others?

    white ward not working either.
  • Poweas said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Seriously, I've been crashing for nearly every match I enter, i walk around for a little while then i get kicked out and it says "in order to access this content an internet connection must be required" #########, I'm pretty sure I've got an internet connection otherwise I wouldn't even be able to get into the lobby.  I'm on ps4 and it's been happening ever since the winter solstice started. I've only gotten to play one match and that was yesterday!!! Are there any other ps4 players that this is happening to? Game is technically unplayable 
    Edit: I've also lost my addons and offerings that I brought into that match and I think I depip after it too

    Language.

    I apologize 
  • towhead said:
    psa-bamboozle and remember me are broke as well as innumerable other things.  we should put information here to benefit others?

    white ward not working either.
    Yes, if something isn't working for you post it here too
  • Poweas said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Seriously, I've been crashing for nearly every match I enter, i walk around for a little while then i get kicked out and it says "in order to access this content an internet connection must be required" #########, I'm pretty sure I've got an internet connection otherwise I wouldn't even be able to get into the lobby.  I'm on ps4 and it's been happening ever since the winter solstice started. I've only gotten to play one match and that was yesterday!!! Are there any other ps4 players that this is happening to? Game is technically unplayable 
    Edit: I've also lost my addons and offerings that I brought into that match and I think I depip after it too

    Language.



    go outside.  meditate on things you can fix in your own life.
  • It happens to me in killer games at least 1 in 4 games, everything is going good come to a gen see someone working on it go to grab them off and I get frozen behind them. And 1 in 2 thinks happens I stay like that for a couple of minutes until the survivor DC's and I have control again, or the game crashes and I'm at the report page. PS4 here

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Seriously, I've been crashing for nearly every match I enter, i walk around for a little while then i get kicked out and it says "in order to access this content an internet connection must be required" #########, I'm pretty sure I've got an internet connection otherwise I wouldn't even be able to get into the lobby.  I'm on ps4 and it's been happening ever since the winter solstice started. I've only gotten to play one match and that was yesterday!!! Are there any other ps4 players that this is happening to? Game is technically unplayable 
    Edit: I've also lost my addons and offerings that I brought into that match and I think I depip after it too

    Are you using WiFi or a LAN Cable?

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Seriously, I've been crashing for nearly every match I enter, i walk around for a little while then i get kicked out and it says "in order to access this content an internet connection must be required" #########, I'm pretty sure I've got an internet connection otherwise I wouldn't even be able to get into the lobby.  I'm on ps4 and it's been happening ever since the winter solstice started. I've only gotten to play one match and that was yesterday!!! Are there any other ps4 players that this is happening to? Game is technically unplayable 
    Edit: I've also lost my addons and offerings that I brought into that match and I think I depip after it too

    Are you using WiFi or a LAN Cable?

    Wifi