Would a slug perk for survivors kinda like going prone but they can you use it. Obviously they really wouldn't be slug they will be going prone but it similar in a way just not when in the dying state
I think they're saying like an on demand dying state perk that allows you to crawl but obviously without making noise or progressing the bleedout timer
I meant like survivors could get a perk that allowed them to be on the ground like the slugging mechanical for example how you can go prone in Last of Us or Re6
I think that would be cool, actually. Because it's a stealth perk, would there be any other benefit to going prone? Like you could avoid aura reading or screaming?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea what you're trying to say
I think they're saying like an on demand dying state perk that allows you to crawl but obviously without making noise or progressing the bleedout timer
I meant like survivors could get a perk that allowed them to be on the ground like the slugging mechanical for example how you can go prone in Last of Us or Re6
I think that would be cool, actually. Because it's a stealth perk, would there be any other benefit to going prone? Like you could avoid aura reading or screaming?