Weskers hidden mechanic
you recharge bounds faster the more each survivor is infected
if this is true, why is it not stated in the power desc?
you recharge bounds faster the more each survivor is infected
if this is true, why is it not stated in the power desc?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Power descriptions leave a lot to be desired... but its true and it does seem to be missing.
For whatever reason BHVR loves not giving players all the information about stuff within the game client. I guess in their mind there's fun to be had in discovering random aspects of a killer's power.
Often killer power descriptions leave a lot out for the weirdest reasons.
but people would whine if the descriptions were too long so we sadly cannot win here.
It goes the other way too. Dredge’s description says Nightfall time is reduced if survivors destroy a remnant which is completely false (which I verified multiple times in a custom match). I’m guessing it was a leftover part of his power from development that they ultimately decided was unnecessary and was scrapped. He’s never had that mechanic and he definitely doesn’t need it either.
I could have sworn it was mentioned. It might just be in the tooltip or something.
I believe one of the tooltips when loading in does mention it, yeah. But it’s nowhere to be found in his power description.
it says that in the loading tip screen, should be in the power description though(a lot fo power descriptions need to be updated too)