Question About Names
So I just went up against a Clown player that had stars as his name (For reference it's these "*****")
Why does a name pop up as those stars? And is it possible to learn this power? Anonymous mode isn't available on console
So I just went up against a Clown player that had stars as his name (For reference it's these "*****")
Why does a name pop up as those stars? And is it possible to learn this power? Anonymous mode isn't available on console
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
uh… was it an offensive name?
Bet that was the case. Or maybe too many characters long.
if it’s too long it cuts it off.
No, not really, I won't say the guys GT for obvious reasons, but his name wasn't offensive or anything
I'm pretty sure my country connects to an Asian server, as I play with a lot of people with Asian usernames. Sometimes they show up like that. I think it might be symbols or characters that your game isn't recognising for some reason.
Possible. A console running an operating system that can’t allocate information for a character would likely replace it with a star.
Doubling this. If the font your game uses doesn't have a particular symbol, it replaces it with a star.