(suggestion) Instant Prestige Characters
The bloodweb alone is a tedious and annoying addition to the game, while progression is nice to see. I, as many others, wish it was faster to spend blood points without having our ears bleeding by the end of it because of how loud it is.
I think, if the player is currently on lv1 bloodweb (this just avoids needing to calculate discounted instant prestige based on bloodweb level), they should be able to instantly spend 1.2-1.5m bloodpoints to instant prestige a character, with the downside of getting no items/offerings/etc. Pay for convenience.
I have so many char that are just p1 that I just simply don't want to level because of the sheer time it takes to spend bloodpoints, as someone who likes to hoard them until cap before spending. Having a way to instant prestige not only allows me to get back into the game faster, but also lets me interact with the horrid bloodweb less then I actually need to. This would also allow me to instantly switch to killer, prestige someone, and go back playing survivor.
tldr; let me instant prestige characters, but receive no items from the bloodweb.
Comments
I think it’s a cool idea. Maybe lower the cost for instant prestige /w no items.
Maybe 750k for insta prestige w/ none.
or 1 - 1.2 mil for insta prestige /w random assortments of items/offerings/addons.