Are killer adepts fixed yet?

Last time I went for an adept it was pig, got the 4k with merciless but no adept popped. I checked online, saw people saying they seem to be bugged, so I left it for a while. Does anyone know if they've been fixed yet?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Don't think so.

    Yesterday playing as Knight, I two pip (4x Iri, old standard) while killing all four survivors (new standard) and the end game screen said Brutal Killer. 🤨

  • As it was mentioned in the latest Patch Notes, there was a tentative fix for the Merciless Killer, however the team was still working on a consistent fix for the Adepts:

    image.png

    There hasn't been a patch since 6.5.2, so we have to wait a couple more weeks for the new patch to drop and hopefully it will be fixed.

  • Thanks, I won't go wasting my time doing that again till I hear overwise then.

  • Today I got adept Nemesis, but adept Bubba and Twins I didn't get. So I guess some are bugged and some aren't.