Have the zombies gotten smarter?
I've been playing Nemesis recently and it seems like the zombie's AI has improved because they actually patrolled areas where survivors were and were getting more downs than I was. I was actually impressed by them XD
I've been playing Nemesis recently and it seems like the zombie's AI has improved because they actually patrolled areas where survivors were and were getting more downs than I was. I was actually impressed by them XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Otz made a video. It seems like that.
Maybe because of the bots wayfinding got better.
I think so because today I was blocked in shack by nemesis and his two zombies lol
May be is just placebo effect and some copium.
But my zombies get less stuck, only once in a destroyed door with a ramp.
And they look more accurated.
Hope it is an actual fix and not copium.