How does one find the news about the PTB changes?

I know how to find them with a search, but as for navigating there, not a clue.

There is nothing below "News &Announcement."

I don't see it in "News".

I don't see any other section that seems to be related to it.

How do I go there from the "Dead by Daylight" forum?

Comments

  • You go to the Information Center - Game Info

    We keep all Dev Updates in the Knowlege Base

  • If you click on the Dead by Daylight forums section, it gives you a selection of "general discussion" options, etc.

    There is a Twitter news feed on the right side. That's how I get my updates.

  • @Mandy said:

    You go to the Information Center - Game Info

    We keep all Dev Updates in the Knowlege Base

    @Moxie said:

    If you click on the Dead by Daylight forums section, it gives you a selection of "general discussion" options, etc.

    There is a Twitter news feed on the right side. That's how I get my updates.

    Ooh, it never occurred to me to look up there. xD


    Thanks.