Shadowborn has strange side effect
I feel like it makes me more precise with skill shots. For example, it feels easier to hit someone as Wesker with his power than without the perk. Is just my mind playing some tricks on me? :D
I feel like it makes me more precise with skill shots. For example, it feels easier to hit someone as Wesker with his power than without the perk. Is just my mind playing some tricks on me? :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also it makes you feel like easier to hit everyone. I know it makes you feel faster but it feels like it also makes you better at aiming / skill shots, etc. XD
Idk maybe it is just me.
The larger FOV makes tracking survivors who are close to you much easier as they can’t run past your eyeballs anymore
It also makes you more exposed to flashlights, which I thought it was just a myth but no... the wiki says it does make it easier to land flashlight saves... Damn.
Higher FOV means you can adjust aim with less mouse movement, too, assuming that sensitivity has not been tied to FOV.
Yepppp.. I’ve been hit by some really dumb angles. Face up against wall and still got the save type of angles.
It definitely helps me with aiming Wesker's dashes, that's for sure.
A little extra note " it also opens you up to blinds from more angles"