Game Freezes and Crashes After Killer Games
Has anyone had this issue before? After playing a game as killer, my game completely freezes when I leave the lobby. It won't respond until it crashes. I've tried redownloading and it still does it. Kind of annoying, but I don't play killer often so I've just been dealing with it and rebooting the game after I play a game. Anyone know the fix?
Comments
@ygnea What are your system specs ie video card/ram/os etc?
Are your drivers all up to date as well and is this a desktop or laptop and do you have any error logs/crash reports?
If you get a crash before relaunching the game get the crash log from here and post it since it gets overwritten if you don't.
Check your AppData/Local/DeadByDaylight/Saved/Logs for a newly created file right around the time of the crash.
To make it easier to read an don the eyes just upload the whole file using the attach image option and the file will usually be around 164k or so.