Where do you go for performance issues?
There's just no "Tech Support" option on the Forums and I would like to talk about my issues with it. I cannot find cause for it so Tech Support would've been great.
There's just no "Tech Support" option on the Forums and I would like to talk about my issues with it. I cannot find cause for it so Tech Support would've been great.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's sort of an unofficial thread for performance and optimization issues
You can contact BHVR support about it, I did that once but they weren't exactly much help. I eventually figured it out myself by forcing graphical settings in the Nvidia control panel. Maybe you'll have more luck than I did.
We do not offer technical support as such on the forum as we're very limited by what assistance we can give. We do have an Ask the Community section where we encourage our users to ask any questions including those of a technical nature to get community assistance.
Since you're here if i may make a suggestion, maybe add an easily accessible link to get from the forums to the DBD support page from the forums. As it is It seems rather inaccessible without going through several different domains from how I did it.