Where's the community Shrine?

Shrine.png

The special Shrine of Secrets was supposed to appear today, wasn't it? Yet the Shrine just updated and we got something completely different:

Shrine 2.png

This is the current shrine after the weekly update, and it is also the same as posted on the English DBD twitter page:

https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1628188438640922624?cxt=HHwWgMC4icWwvpgtAAAA


What's more, the japanese DBD twitter actually posted the community shrine that was supposed to appear today.

https://twitter.com/DeadbyBHVR_JP/status/1628182788741689344?cxt=HHwWgMDThdbnu5gtAAAA

[EDIT: The japanese twitter post has been deleted.]


What gives?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • BHVR probably made a whoopsie.

  • They might have decided to move it to the 28th instead? Maybe I'm giving them too much credit this time.

  • Well... coming back to this post, it appears that the japanese DBD twitter post that I originally posted in the OP has been removed and has now been replaced with the same shrine that we got, i.e. not the shrine that we were promised.

    So I'm guesing you didn't like the idea of players actually getting a good shrine for once on the date that we were promised?

  • I communicated the issue, however you have to keep in mind it's currently 4 AM in Montreal, so if we get any information about it, it will happen in a few hours.

  • The issue should have been fixed now and the community Shrine should be out.

    Thank you for reporting the issue.