Favorite thread type?
We see a lot of the same threads on this forum over and over again.
"Nerf perk that I don't like", "Nerf killer that is already bad", "Post pictures of animals", "Doomsday predictions if XYZ hits live servers", "I just played a match where...", "Why don't we see XYZ killer/survivor anymore?", "Tunneling and/or Camping", "Disconnecting/Giving up"
What are your favorite archetypes? I personally really like "Why don't we see XYZ killer/survivor anymore?", since it gets people talking about underrated characters.
Comments
There was this really cool post I found a while back, basically you gave the op a name for a killer, a name for a perk, and a name for an item, then op would come up with a power for the killer, the effects of the perk, and what the item did. Honestly it was really cool.
Cosmetic showcases. I like seeing other people’s drip
The ones that get deleted
Those ones are always HELLA funny
This one's my favorite deleted threat, the post was deleted and he was banned right after lol
Positive vibe posts like:
I also like:
That is some broken English right there
My favorite post is "pause the hook timer when the killer is near the hook". I hoot and holler. Chuckle and chortle. Never gets old.
I enjoy a lot the threads with obvious and pathetic bad faith from either stubborn killer mains or stubborn survivor mains, haha
Code Threads so I have an excuse to post a picture of my cat and get free Internet Points!