Sadako is terrible and needs a buff
The title says it all. Sadako is a terrible killer and needs a buff. She has almost no map pressure, she is not a stealth killer, and she isn't anything. She is a half ass version of Dredge and needs some much needed love. I don't want to be the person that say if I don't tunnel I can't kill anyone, but the past few days that feels true. I can ######### around as Dredge and kill everyone. I can attempt to go for a 4k and kill no one as Sadako. She needs some love. This is a killer that should be the most menacing, she is THE Onryo and must be treated as such, but from this game she is a little nothing that can be looped like all hell. This isn't just me as the killer saying this. She has nothing going for her. She is a basic ######### M1 killer that has no power as far as a survivor is concerned. What is this killer but a terrible version of the Dregde? Where is the unique-ness of Sadako. The Ringu movies makes her seem terrifying, dbd makes her seem like a basic ######### that isn't worthy of this game. What is this?
Comments
She has Myers-Syndrome.
She has one or two really good add-ons that give her a very strong playstyle that is extremely difficult to deal with. However, her base-kit is very lacking.
Seriously, a 100 second TP cooldown is pretty awful. Give her unlimited teleports to TV's but put a cooldown on that TV being able to apply Condemned.
I’d say infinite is too much but 30 seconds per TV would be fine
Codemned should stay at 100 maybe 80 if her add ons get reworked
give the little girl a break. she is trying give the eye to people.