A funny counter to Dead Hard
Equip unrelenting as killer (30% shorter cooldown on missed attacks).
Instead of staring at the survivor's back for 5 seconds, swing with unrelenting to make them use it since they expect you to lunge.
In the open, survivors will most likely go down. At a pallet, they use dead hard, drop the pallet and they get no speed boost out of that. Try it by yourself, it's so funny when survivors get scared and they use dead hard thinking that you're going to hit them 🙂
Comments
You could never catch me running unrelenting. 😂
I’ll stick to “flick the camera up” tech. Works literally every time.
This is definitely correct. I've seen it not work once out of hundreds to possibly thousands of times using it.
If the Otz tech doesn't work, missing an M1 purpose will pretty much always do the trick
Make Unrelenting reduce the cooldown of basic attacks again, but not stack with other reductions and maybe I’ll give it a try.
As Wraith I always just ring my bell and it makes them DH because they think I'm swinging. It's funny and it usually works lol
Just run Save The Best For Last. That way you only have to worry about the Obsession slowing your hits down. As you gain stacks, missing or hitting a non Obsession Survivor will be faster even if they Dead Hard. Getting more stacks pays off as the game goes on regardless of hits and misses.