Was "Shirtless Vittorio" meant to be a Rift oufit?

like the title says. i was looking at it and thought it was weird how he released with a recolor of a very rare. then it ocurred to me that it was also a blue-themed recolor, something we usually see in the Deep Rift. my question then is why did they make it store and then make the actual medieval themed outfit Rift. i guess funny shirtless was more important than giving the medieval survivor an actual medieval outfit...

Comments

  • Probably but viagrio need that $$$

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It’s wild how hard Vittorio flopped good perks cool outfits yet I literally never see anyone play him and people genuinely can’t stand that entire dlc

    I see quite a few Vittorios in my games. He's not one of my most seen survivors, but i see him more than I see Kate now for example. I never bought him myself, as I didn't actually think his perks were good. Fogwise would be the best one but I play mostly on my Switch and consistently hitting greats isn't my thing lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It’s wild how hard Vittorio flopped good perks cool outfits yet I literally never see anyone play him and people genuinely can’t stand that entire dlc

    I see Vittorio all the time. Probably the most common male survivor in my experience currently.

  • This could make sense. His medieval costume was probably intended for the store but they changed it around to make more money on his release